Home > Employer Information
Experience the ETR Advantage
Our motivated team of Business Services Professionals understands the unique challenges businesses face today.
Our solutions will save your organization time and money.
The ETR Advantage:
Access to the qualified candidates you are searching for
- 50% have a Bachelors degree or above
- Most common occupations include: Management, Office/Administrative Support, Sales/Customer Service, Business/Financial Operations, and Computer/Mathematical Occupations
- Recently completed training in today's cutting edge technologies such as: Computer/Information Technology, Office/Administrative Support, Management (including Project Management/PMP), Business/Financial Operations, and Healthcare Support
Streamlined recruiting processes save you time
- There are over 3,000 active candidates on ETR's local lists and over 450,000 candidates in the state database
- The Business Services team works closely with staff who have direct contact with candidates resulting in direct referrals
- We can help develop on-the-job training (OJT) positions at your company
- We host on-site recruitments
- Jobs posted with us are marketed directly to candidates on-line via the web, email distributions, on-site postings, directly through staff referrals and through our extended network of career center professionals
- For referrals of Veterans to open positions please contact your local Business Services Representative
- Direct employer access to state database available
Relevant resources at your fingertips
- Tax incentive program information
- Labor market information
- Links to unemployment information for businesses
Our services are at no cost to you.
Page last modified: Friday, February 17, 2017