Job Posting Instructions
Need to post a job? Follow these simple steps to save you time:
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ
We have recently changed our job posting procedure, in an effort to streamline the process.
If you have used our website in the past to post jobs, you might now need to set up your own Massachusetts JobQuest for Employers online account. This is a simple process outlined below. (If you have previously listed jobs directly with the state online JobQuest system, you may be able to use your existing account and password.)
- Please have your Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN or EIN) ready.
- Don't know your EIN? Your company payroll department will have this information, or you can search for it on the Massachusetts Secretary of State, Corporations Division website.
- Don't have an EIN? You can get one instantly from the Internal Revenue Service.
- Then click here to go to the Massachusetts JobQuest for Employers website.
- Click on First time user (on the right-hand side of the screen) to set up your account. (Entering the requested information should take less than 10 minutes and only has to be done for the initial setup.)
- It will usually take one business day for the state to verify your account.
- Once your account is set up you can post jobs instantly on the JobQuest for Employers website.
- This process will save you time!
The jobs will be posted on these websites:
- Employment & Training Resources (if your jobs are located in the Metro South/West region, or your company has had recent service from an ETR Business Services Representative)
- Massachusetts JobQuest
- US.jobs by the National Labor Exchange - formerly known as JobCentral (this listing is optional)
In order for ETR to market your jobs directly to our candidates (via direct job referral, email distribution list, on-site postings, and our extended network of career center professionals) please email your local Business Services Representative (BSR) with your new Job Order number(s).
If you have any questions about posting a job please contact your local BSR for assistance.
Notification of Hires
As part of our agreement with employers, and to continue to provide this service at no cost to you and others, we request notification when you have hired a qualified candidate through our process. This is an important final step. Please complete our New Hire Form when you fill your job postings. We thank you in advance and look forward to meeting your business needs again in the future.
For assistance with additional employer services please contact your local BSR.
Page last modified: Thursday, September 29, 2016